Barclays is proud to have an established history of supporting businesses across the North West. We continue to invest in our local and industry knowledge across the region, to help our clients achieve success today and in the future.
Squire Patton Boggs is an international legal practice with 44 offices in 21 countries. It was formed in 2014 to combine the strength, influence and resources of multinational law firm Squire Sanders with Washington, D.C. based Patton Boggs.
OBI Property is a Manchester based niche firm of chartered surveyors serving the commercial property market and specialising in office leasing, business.
Scottish Equity Partners (SEP) is one of the UK’s leading growth equity and late stage venture capital firms investing in technology and tech enabled companies.
One of the leading investing firms focused on private equity, growth and venture capital opportunities in financial services and technology across the US and Europe.
FJR Technology is a specialist division of Frazer John Recruitment (FJR) providing candidates and clients with the highest levels of expertise, service, commitment and enthusiasm.
Mercia Technologies is a leading provider of finance for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in England and Wales and one of the few able to provide both venture capital and loans.
Berenberg is one of the leading private banks in the world with assets under management of €30.1 billion and 1,150 employees.
One of the UK’s leading independent mid-market private equity houses, investing in high growth, entrepreneurial businesses with ambitious management teams and working with them to deliver growth.
Tech North is a government-funded initiative to accelerate the development of the North’s digital economy through the promotion and support of digital entrepreneurship.
Business Growth Fund – unlocking the potential of fast-growing UK businesses.
London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international exchange Group that sits at the heart of the world’s financial community. The Group can trace its history back to 1801.